I was reading through i of my favorite blogs , Search Engine Journal , together with stumbled upon an fantabulous article regarding the purpose of spider web log commentes for link edifice together with the on-going declaration of whether or non it is 'considered' spamming.
The writer Ann Smarty raises an of import question! “If I construct links via spider web log commenting - create I await similar a spammer?”
To encounter how comment spam tin forcefulness out hold upwards identified algorithmically , let’s endeavor analyzing Spam Karma reports (it was entirely fooled i time or twice amongst my ain blog). The plugin uses combination of the next ‘red flags’:
- It looks at the menses of fourth dimension the comment was posted afterward the page loaded;
- It analyzes if the comment contains an URL(s) inwards content;
- (If at that topographic point is an URL inwards content) it compares non-URL comment length together with the length of the URL itself;
- It looks if the URLs are linked or not;
- It filters some ’spammy’ IPs;
- It looks how quondam the postal service is together with how long agone the latest comment at that topographic point appeared;
A search engine tin forcefulness out create pretty much the same plus it mightiness hold upwards looking into:
- comment relevancy;
- overall comment content length;
- similar/same comments or then several blogs;
- your linked comments acquisition charge per unit of measurement (e.g. 100 per twenty-four hr menses mightiness await unnatural);
- some blacklist words similar "porn" both inwards the writer link together with the
This is for sure a hot topic! Feel gratis to operate out your thoughts or suggestions inwards the comments below..