THE Best SEO Link Analyzer Tool

Encrypting your link and protect the link from viruses, malware, thief, etc! Made your link safe to visit.

Update: So it's been most 2 years since I wrote this postal service together with amongst the Bing Yahoo merger approved at that topographic point is rumor of Yahoo's Site Explorer beingness done away with. There receive got definitely been a expose of link analysis tools that I've used since 2008 together with I receive got lastly industrial plant life ane that I tin say is the best I receive got used inwards all the years I've been SEOing. Check out Market Samurai (they receive got a complimentary trial) together with spell , I don't normally recommend paid programs (there are far also many keen complimentary tools) I mean value this tool is worth every penny! From keyword query , to keyword ranking to competitive analysis to link edifice this tool covers it all.

Every SEO knows that links are the undercover sauce that promotes a decent website into a SERP dominator. Now , I don't ofttimes say "this is the best" only because at that topographic point are countless link developing/analysis tools out at that topographic point but .... honestly , this is quite maybe THE best link analyzer tool I receive got always seen.

The Link Diagnosis tool uses Yahoo Site Explorer information together with is currently inwards BETA testing. I wouldn't live surprised if at that topographic point is a paid version inwards the close future.

Considering it is nevertheless inwards BETA at that topographic point are nevertheless a few bugs beingness worked out. For illustration , to receive got wages of all the tools features , a firefox plugin needs to live downloaded. Occasionally , when I run a study it asks me to download the Firefox extension to become the sum study fifty-fifty though I receive got already downloaded together with installed it.

According to the programmer , there is a restrain of 5000 calls to yahoo per solar daytime per user(IP)- that should roughly live roughly 50 reports per user per solar daytime amongst the electrical flow setup. In all likelihood , that is the beginning of the bug.

Despite that ane modest work , this is a seriously must-have tool inwards whatever SEOs toolbox!